<( ' ' )> Thursday, May 28, 2009
SOCCER NATIONAL TOURNAMENT 2009!!!
So what's a cool dude without soccer? It's like a guy with a brain. Anyway on 25th of May, the soccer finals tournament was held at Jalan Besar, MJC vs VJC. And if it weren't for the fact that we were forced to go down to support the soccer-ing idiots... I would have been at home sleeping. Which i still feel is a more conducive use of time than watching 22 people kicking a ball around an absurdly large field...
Anyway as retarded as the whole affair seemed, the time spent there wasn't all to waste... Even among a totally uncool environment, i'm proud to say that i still managed to achieve some cool things....
1) Simultaneously burst 3 of those sausage shaped rubber thingies which were used as noise pollution weapons.
Not to mention that the act of doing so resulted in even more noise pollution...
2) Headbanged to heavy metal while the school anthem was being played
3) Being a total asshole and going over to the other side to look for my friends
4) Told my cousin's friend that I was her fiance.
5) Stepped on a dead rat while on the way to the MRT station.
6) Giving random girls random names.
Yes yes cool as it may seem there could have been some improvements that i'd like to point out that'd make the boring soccer match more awesome...
1) Use a soccer ball cannon capable of destroying the whole stadium
2) Burn the field, or at least melt it
3) Simultaneously burst 4 of those crappy sausage shaped noise creating devices
4) Bring earplugs or gags to shut the student councillors up
5) Burn the rat which i stepped on
6) Parkour down the sidestands of the stadium
So soccer has the potential to be fun and exciting!! If you replace the soccer players with clowns and give them bananas to kick around and not to forget the soccer cannons....
To end it off i'd like to give special commendation to Singapore's efforts in curbing underage smoking by a little something i drew...